Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Eltham Trads meeting

The next meeting of the Eltham Traditionalists is taking place next Wednesday evening. I'd like to invite Melbourne readers, at least those within car driving distance of Eltham, to the event.

I sometimes get asked at the site about strategy and I believe networking is an important next step. It makes a big difference if you've had the chance to meet people as part of a group and gotten to know them. It creates a much more cohesive movement than one that is limited to the internet alone.

Eltham Traditionalists is still at a modest stage of development but we're getting there. We've had some successful dinners and formed some connections between a group of regulars.

New attendees are very welcome. If you'd like more information about the group you can visit the Eltham Traditionalists site here. You'll find my email address there - if you're interesting in coming along, just contact me and I'll send you the details.

2 comments: