Saturday, January 16, 2016

Brazilian Femen founder apologises

Sara Fernanda Giromini founded the Brazilian branch of the radical feminist group Femen. She has now had a major change of heart, after falling in love with a man and having a child:
That was one of the reasons that led me to abandon feminism. Hysterical women inciting hatred and violence against men day and night. When I realized that I had transformed myself into one of them I felt fear and shame. I carried a male in my belly and I couldn't hate him. A movement that makes women slaves of an ideology, it certainly isn't a movement for good and peace. Of course that's not what I was looking for. I love my husband, I love my son, I am happy and free as I ever was in feminism.

She has also said:
For the feminist sect women are not the inspiration, they are prime matter in the worst sense of the term. They are convenient objects useful for the purpose of inflaming hatred against the Christian religion, hatred against men, hatred against the beauty of women, hatred against the equilibrium of families.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Their is still hope for this world. I do believe a positive Conservative movement rather than cynicalism will continue to change people's hearts.

    ReplyDelete